Monday, January 17, 2011

A Short Fuse

I refuse to turn this into a bitching blog just because I haven't been able to watch movies lately, but holy crap am I in a crabby mood today!

  • Upset stomach
  • Annoying co-workers who act like howler monkeys on a daily basis even though this is supposed to be a professional office
  • Uninspiring writing projects I'm supposed to be working on
  • A creepy co-worker across the hall who I'm convinced would turn me into furniture at the drop of a hat
  • The unyielding snow that's threatening to kibosh my plans to see finally see True Grit tonight
  • It's Monday and I'm just simply tired
  • I'm eating a peanut butter sammich for lunch for about the third week in a row
There's more, but I'm going to stop now at the risk of sounding like a complete and total kvetch.

No comments:

Post a Comment