Thursday, June 18, 2009

Film Freak Feels Frustrated, Frankly

Despite the fact that I've managed to keep up with my blog for five straight days now (and without an important thing to say! Impressive!) I'm starting to get a little frustrated with the amount of time I'm NOT making for catching up on films that I've been meaning to see. Honest to Pete, I have about 400 DVDs that I have acquired and haven't watched, but have meant to. And on top of that, I've taped about a dozen great movies on the DVR.

I think that this weekend, despite it being Father's Day on Sunday and doing the fantastic bbq thing with the family, and wanting to get the kitchen organized, I have to make a point of watching a few of the movies on the DVR and sitting down to write reviews of them. I had every intention of taking a crack at my Angels and Demons review today, but work got too intense and then I ended up going out tonight until late, so that fell by the wayside...again.

The intention and desire to write is there - now I just have to work on the will and timing everything else in my life around it!

Tomorrow night we're going out bowling with a bunch of people and that should be fun, especially because Dave will be joining us. I haven't seen Dave in almost two years, and only recently exchanged a couple of e-mails with him these past few months. Everyone is delighted he will be there though, and I'm really looking forward to that. I'm a terrible bowler so I don't even try, but I'm the best DJ and trash-talker in the bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment